- **Before you ask a question please please explore your game app and read the mechanics of the game. Most questions ask can be answered really by just reading and tinkering with your game. If you still have further questions, even after understanding your game, then ask away.**
1. What is CG?
- CG stands for computer graphics in other words character illustration in otome games.2. When does a character/ event come out?
- Sorry I don't know I didn't make the game. Just be patient and wait for the release. If you really want to know try contacting the company who made it.3. Can you please make a walkthrough for this ___ event/ spin-off
- Due to my laziness and busy personal life, We can't be bothered with making pages for events. There so many events and to make one for each game is a little too much for us to be able to handle. I'm really sorry!
1. How many gacha tickets do you need for the royal gacha?
- For CC the main guy character needs about 9 tickets, while for the sub character you need 8. But their overall amount for their other games are 9.2. What is the requirement to upgrade login sheet?
- You need to finish with either a normal end or royal end. In some cases it'll take more than just 1 clear to unlock an login. Please note that a clear will only count once for each character no matter which ending you pick, exempting good end.3. Why can't I access "this" premium route? (CC only)
- That's because it's an added story that can only be access on your second playthrough and only if you finished with a character's royal end.4. When I reset, what happens to my items?
- The only thing that goes back to 0 is your elegance and reputation points that you get from the questions. You will still have the same amount of money and your items will stay intact.
1. How many gacha tickets do you need for the end gacha?
- You need a total of 7 tickets but you get a first free spin so save up at least 6.2. Where can I get a key?
- You can get the character's key by finishing at least one of their ends.3. What it the requirement to upgrade login sheet?
- In MSP you can upgrade with any end as long as they are not from the same characters. In RMK you need to clear 3 types of ending before you can upgrade to the next.4. When I reset, what happens to my items?
- The only thing that goes back to 0 is your lesson points and affection points that you get from the questions. You will still have the same amount of money and your items will stay intact.
Shall We Date?
1. Why is Hanzo's story short ? (NL+ only)
- Like I've stated I don't know why. If you really must know contact Ntt Solmare.2. In Niflheim, can I only get CGs from buying?
- Yes I'm afraid so. You can at least get 2 cgs out of the 6 that you need to pay for.3. Why do you not have this spin-off?
- I'm only posting spin-off where the choices affect the love meter. If you require a guide try checking out kokoro-cafe.net.4. When is a good time to use an intimacy boosting item?
- You can use it anytime but it's much advise to use it at the last chapter before reaching the end. Just remember that when you start an ending using the boost item becomes null.5. Can you help me pass the minigame checkpoint?
- I'm sorry but the minigames in SWD games are beyond my control. This checkpoint is all about luck. The only way to be able to beat it 100% is by using a item in the game that will give you 100% success rate, but either than that just be patient. Eventually you will pass.6. For Love Tangle, I can't find or be able to equip the boyfriend avatar.
- You have to go to your closet and manually equip. To find it, look for the tab that has a boy and girl figure. It's a tab right after the necklace. If you still don't know what I'm talkin about refer to this picture.
1. For BMP, why is the Secret End not appearing?
- The secret end is there! First you have to click on "happy end" option and then it will once again ask you which type of end you want: Secret End or just Happy End.2. For SLBP, will choosing the fate route as opposed to the love route affect my ability to choose the divine end?
- No. In the avatar missions you can chose either option. The main reason being that neither option will affect the chemistry points you receive while choosing the different answer selections in the story.3. For SLBP, what is the difference between the divine and noble endings?
-The Divine End usually gives the story a more completed ending. You also get a CG, letter, and a kimono (unique to each lord). In order to achieve this end, you have to have 55+ Chemistry points and have 43,000 skill points.
The Noble End, I’d assume, probably doesn’t give as much closure to the story as the DE - but don’t take my word for it. In order to achieve this end, you have to have 43,000 skill points - the number of Chemistry points doesn’t matter.